The New DV2T Viscometer features a 5-inch color display to guide users through test creation and data gathering for fast and easy viscosity measurements. The DV2T also offers powerful new programming capabilities and results analysis including data averaging and QC limits with alarms. User instructions with multi-step test protocols can be created using the new Program Generator Software and uploaded to the DV2T through a USB Flash Drive (both included with instrument). Test Data can be recorded directly on a local printer or sent to a PC.
The new user interface provides enhanced security with customizable user levels & password access to comply with regulatory requirements such as 21 CFR Part 11.
- 5-inch full color, touch screen display supports multiple languages
- Displayed info includes: viscosity (cP/mP·s), temperature (°C/°F), shear rate/stress, % torque, spindle/speed, step program status
- Enhanced Security with customisable user access, date/ time stamp file, password access, portable log-in settings
- Built-In options include timed tests, data averaging, programmable QC limits/alarms, customizable speed/
spindle lists, on screen data comparison
- Auto range shows maximum viscosity measured with any spindle/speed combination
- USB PC interface provides optional computer control and automatic data gathering capability
- Download custom test programs with included PG Flash software
- Front-facing bubble level for convenient viewing
- Built-in temperature probe
- Accuracy of ±1.0% of range with displayed test data
- Repeatability of ±0.2%
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
|Minimum Viscosity Range cP (mPa•s)||1*||100**||200**||800**|
|Maximum Viscosity Range cP (mPa•s)||6M||40M||80M||320M|
|Number of Increments||200||200||200||200|
* 1 cP achieved with UL Adapter accessory. 15 cP on LV with standard spindles.
** Minimum viscosity is achieved with optional RV/HA/HB-1 spindle.
M = 1 million
cP = Centipoise
mPa•s = Millipascal•seconds